Goddess Chandi is another fierce form of Goddess Durga. Chandi or Chandika is worshiped as Shakti according to ancient Vedic scripts. She is rational with good fortune as well as disaster. Chandi Paath is the mantra of 700 verses from the Durga Saptashati for the worship and the flourishing of Maa Chandi and she is another form for Maa Durga.
Benefits of Chandi Paath Puja
- By doing this holy Puja removes anger, greediness, hatred, and jealous feeling and gives mental peace
- Keeps distance from negative effect and protect against all evil
- The worshipper gets inner strength and positive energy
- Gives the power to overcome from all obstacles in the way of success
- Gives you mental satisfaction
What do you get from this Puja:
This holy puja will be performed at Kalighat Temple or Dakshineshwar temple in kolkata. A total Puja report initialed by the Purohit / Pandit Ji has accomplished the Puja.