The Moon in Vedic astrology is known as Chandra or Soma, which is named after the intoxicating sacred drink used in Vedic sacrifice. Chandra means "bright and shining" in Sanskrit. It is known to represent the deepest personal needs, basic habits and reactions, and unconscious of an individual.
Benefits of Chandra Dosh Nivaran Puja:
- It is also famous as an explicit expression of beauty, charm, dreams and fantasy
- Improves financial stability to devotee
- Enhancement of peace and harmony in relationship
- Gives relief from breathing problems
- Helps to attain Name and Fame to devotee.
What do you get from this Puja:
This holy puja will be performed at Navagraha temple in Khargaon, Madhya Pradesh. A total Puja report initiated by the Purohit / Pandit Ji has accomplished the Puja.