The Go Puja reminds us of the important role the cow, symbolic of the mother, plays in our lives. It’s an opportunity for us to show our appreciation and reverence for her. While possessing a beautiful spiritual symbolism and deep universal significance, cow worshipping might seem like a strange notion for those not raised in the Indian culture.
Benefits of Gau Mata Pujan
- Completely removes poorness.
- Makes wealthy and improves health.
- Bestows forbearances for past sins.
- Gives harmony between relationship with family.
- Gives protection from unexpected loss.
What do you get from this Puja:
This holy puja will be performed at Respective Goushala in India. A total Puja report initialed by the Purohit / Pandit Ji has accomplished the Puja.