Rahu is also called the Chaya Graha or the Shadow planet. Rahu Dosha occurs when Rahu occupies improper and unsuitable houses in one astrological chart. Rahu is regarded as a malefic planet and Rahu Dosha can lead to physical and mental hardships and lead to stress and unhappiness. Rahu has the capability of causing sudden unplanned and unpleasant changes. However, a well-placed Rahu also provides growth and development.
Benefits of Rahu Dosh Nivarana Puja
- Stability in professional and personal life
- Relief from stress and mental hardships
- Protection from sudden unplanned and unpleasant changes
- Relief from other malefic effects of planet Rahu and to attain his blessings
- Gives protection from fatal accidents
- Nivaran / Removes Rahu Dosh.
What do you get from this Puja:
This holy puja will be performed at Navagraha temple in Khargaon, Madhya Pradesh. A total Puja report initiated by the Purohit / Pandit Ji has accomplished the Puja.