Venus or Shukra Graha is known as the son of Sage Bhrigu, as per the ancient Vedic mythology. He is the embodiment of love and is mostly benefice in nature. Venus is the brightest entity in the night sky, next to moon. He is known to govern the sophisticated attributes of one's life, like; beauty, romance, passion, sensuality, jewellery, luxury and wealth. Due to the harsh or weak placement of Shukra Graha in one's natal chart, people get ill predicaments in their lives. This ill impact of Venus is known as Shukra Dosha.
Benefits of Shukra Dosh Nivarana Puja
- A strong Shukra Graha brings wealth, comfort, attraction to the opposite sex, and makes an individual gentle, tender and considerate.
- Keeps you safe from vehicular accidents, depravity in love and marriage, and difficulties in personal life.
- Gives a strong Protection against loss of wealth.
- It helps to get well from reproductive diseases.
- Brings harmony in personal life and relationship
What do you get from this Puja:
This holy puja will be performed at Navagraha temple in Khargaon, Madhya Pradesh. A total Puja report initialed by the Purohit / Pandit Ji has accomplished the Puja.