Surya Puja is devoted to Lord Sun. This Yagya is suggested to those who have harmful effects due to the wrong position of Sun in the birth chart. The Lord Sun is the only visible deity to whom we can see and pray. Lord Surya is recognized as the life giver (Prannadata) for the whole universe. Devotees can do fast on Sundays and can take food without salt either in the evening or in the afternoon before the Sunset. It is suggested to do meditation at the time of the rising Sun but if this is not probable, meditation required to be done on Ruby. The nature of the Lord Sun is hot and He is the Lord of zodiac sign Leo.
Benefits of Surya Puja
- Surya Puja fixes malefic effects or wrongly placed sun as per the horoscope.
- Gives the Power and Success in Professional life
- Gives satisfaction in work place and brings calmness.
- Makes the situation favorable
- Extends the excellence in higher studies.
- Gives Name and Fame
What do you get from this Puja:
This holy puja will be performed at Navagraha temple in Khargaon, Madhya Pradesh. A total Puja report initiated by the Purohit / Pandit Ji has accomplished the Puja.