Rani Sati Dadi ji’s temple is very famous temple located in jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan. At the occasion of Bhado Amavasya lots of people visit here to seek for blessings and good fortune from Rani Sati Dadi. This day the temple is full with devotees. People from all over the country visit this place to offer their puja to Goddess Sati Devi (Dadi Maa). As per ancient script Shri Rani Sati Stroy is from the time of Mahabharata. When she was Narayani. It is the firm belief of Marwaris from Rajasthan that Rani Sati is an avatar of Maa Durga. The Marwari society of Rajasthan as well as from all other part of the country worships Rani Sati Dadi daily in their houses.
Now, you can seek blessings from Rani Sati Dadiji by offering Prasad from Rajasthan. We’ll send you Prasad and seek blessings for you and your family on behalf of you.
Generally, we take 2-4 working days to deliver the Prasad, and while packing is complete without any waste of time we deliver to you direct from the temple.
Rituals Rani Sati Dadi Prasad:
- Daily thousand of devotee visit at this place to do Darshan and to see Aarti
- During the Puja of Rani Sati dadi all devotee who present there keep singing Bhajan of Sati dadi
- During holy Kirtan every devotee should wear Shudh Bastra (clean dresses
- BHADO AMAVASYA or Bhadi Mavas which is the main festival of Shri Rani Sati Dadi ma.
Onlinedevam.com is not related to temple authority. We actually act as your representative to deliver Prasad to your doorstep. The price /- will be used to buy offer Prasad direct from temple with including the misc. Cost like,
- Govt. Taxes
- Handling charges & Logistics and Payment collection.